It’s been a busy week, with all of the leftover cake and enchiladas and the birthdaying, but it’s time for another announcement. High energy beat please…
(hit the play button for intro theme song)
We are always looking to be the best we can be. Scott brings his many years of experience in the entertainment industry to Fizmarble and because of this, you can expect to see an increase in the quality of our content and an improvement in our general demeanor.
Scott has worked in film and television in several capacities and his knowledge of production gives us a new edge. Combining that with our talented musicians, writers, and visual artists, we look forward to entertaining and informing you and your friends in new and creative ways.
So enjoy your day, listen to some Skrillex, (or shut it off immediately) and prepare yourself for the goodness that is to come.
Welcome to the party Scott.
- Y: The Last Man May Be Heading To The Big Screen
- The Avengers – Industrial Light & Magic Visual Effects Highlight Reel
- Fred Armisen and Crew Cover ‘TLC’ at the Bowery Ballroom
- Zombie Playground Creators Release Mothhead (An Interactive Art Demo)
- (Noisetrade) Mason Jar Music – A Hurricane Sandy Benefit Album