Synaptic Stuff, a publisher and developer dedicated to mobile music games and apps, today announced Piano Genius™, a new piano-based game that puts players into the action of playing songs from classics to modern hits. Whether you’re beginner to pro, anyone can get into the action and start playing piano like a star with Piano Genius.
“Piano Genius is our first title focused on the excitement, confidence and accomplishment that music games can give,” said Jeremy Keehn, CEO of Synaptic Stuff. “As players level up, complete challenges and compete with friends, they’re actually playing real piano patterns without having to go through a learning app, which in itself is a lot more fun and intuitive then traditional ways of experiencing the piano.”
Piano Genius is a revolutionary piano game for the iPad and iPhone. Play your favorite songs and sound like an expert with the most realistic Piano game available. Piano Genius features one of the largest song catalogs of any Piano app with over 300 songs from Mozart to Coldplay. Track your progress, compete with others, share scores with your friends, while learning actual piano skills. Piano Genius’ intelligent accompaniment shows you when and where to play notes and chords while automatically playing the rest making you feel like a piano rock star – no experience required.
Piano Genius features full support for iPad 3 Retina display and iPhone 5!
• More than 300 songs with new songs added every week
• Dynamic difficulty levels with intelligent note dropping
• Scoring and feedback for timing, duration, and consistency
• Multiple performance modes to encourage song practice (guided mode) leading to song performance
• Attain objectives for rewards
• Game progression allows you to earn credits to purchase new songs
• Visual feedback for correct/incorrect notes
• Real-time accuracy and timing meters
• Finger indicators to help with proper form
• View song performance history by mode and hand selection
• Share your progress and performance with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
• Game center integration with achievements and leader board support
• Weekly content additions and in-app purchase specials
• Leaderboards for every song to compete on song performance